benefits of walking barefoot
- drawing electrons from the earth improves health
- earthing changes the electrical activity in the brain, as measured by electroencephalograms
- grounding benefits skin conductivity, moderats heart rate variability, improves glucose regulation, reduces stress and boosts immunity.
- earthing increases the surface charge of red blood cells
- it just feels really nice to walk through thick grass or soft sand or squishy moss
- You step in dog shit
- Stepping on rocks is no fun
Now I no longer have to have people question why I hate shoes. There’s a scientific reason for it.
God always has the perfect timing. Don’t rush things.
THIS IS BRILLIANT ON SO MANY LEVELS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Excuse me, I think you’re forgetting a few people
And last but not least…
OH. MY. GOD.
IT GOT BETTER
It got so much better
Via Tumbling Through Life
I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL BUT I SAW IT ON YAHOO NEWS OMG
wait what happened?!
there was like a riot in Vancouver & in the middle of it all this happened
omg vancouver is tumblr famouz
that girl started having like a panic attack and her bf was trying to calm her down
this is what you call love,
i reblog this everytime.
this is so fucking cute don’t touch me
i will do a lot of things but admitting im cold to my mum who told me to bring a jacket isn’t one of them